Marketing & Communications
We are delighted to be working with our client based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. With over 20 years in the technology sector, our client prides itself on being one of the largest in its field and due to continued growth, are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team!
Marketing is responsible for new partner recruitment, existing partner engagement and throughPartner marketing programs and tools, alongside stewardship of the company’s brand and associated assets.
The Product team is responsible for building, growing and supporting the Company Product portfolio including the complete product lifecycle and the operational relationship with vendors.
Your Marketing Executive Role:
The Marketing Executive’s role supports the execution and delivery of our marketing strategies and is responsible for all marketing-related administrative tasks.
As a key member of the Marketing & Product team, you will help to deliver commercial success and world class partner experiences against the agreed company objectives and aligned with the company’s key strategies.
- Assist the Marketing & Product team in the distribution of marketing activities, and initiatives, in-line with the marketing strategy and wider business plans.
- Support the team with multi-channel marketing to deliver effective content and communications to and through Partners to increase reseller and cross-sell opportunities.
- Assist the Senior Partner Marketing Executive with the distribution of engaging multi-channel content using content management and marketing automation platforms – including newsletters and eshots.
- Support the Senior GROW Program Marketing Executive in creating and distributing email and social marketing content for use in through-partner marketing automation.
- Use project management tool (Asana) to support the Marketing and Product Team to successfully plan, organise and deliver marketing activities, including the management of internal marketing requests.
- Assist in the development of the editorial and social calendar, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Collate digital metrics to provide data to support campaigns and drive content decisions.
- Support the delivery of marketing programs and tools that facilitate the recruitment of new resellers.
- Observe and protect the company's brand and associated assets including the management of marketing collateral.
- Assist with the maintenance of the internal customer relationship management system.
- Support the Marketing and Product team with the planning and execution of internal and external events.
- Take ownership of marketing administration to support the team.
Our Ideal Marketing Executive
- Previous experience of marketing practices – preferably in a related industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image – video if possible).
- Highly motivated, self-starter who thrives under tight deadlines.
- A passion for all aspects of Marketing and keen to learn new cloud technologies and marketing platforms on the job.
- Takes ownership of their work – dealing with issues through to resolution.
- Partner and Customer solution focused with business analytical and commercial awareness.
- Takes accountability for own actions and constantly strives for greater results.
- An adaptable individual who can effectively work on their own to meet individual objectives and growth targets whilst remaining a strong team player.
- Proactively develops their knowledge and skills of business offerings and shares ideas and feedback to relevant parties to continuously improve the service offering and drive business growth.
- Committed to providing a quality service. Maintains high professional standards, is methodical, accurate, analytical and displays a high attention to detail.
- Confident and professional with excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the business.
- Reacts well to change, stays positive despite setbacks and thrives in a high growth fast paced work environment.
- An aptitude for problem solving with a structured approach.
- A strong team player who celebrates successes and learns from failure.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ marketing experience.
- IT and/or Channel Marketing Experience – minimum of 1 year.
- Experience with WordPress, Marketing Automation and CRMs.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks on time and within budget.
- A willingness to embrace new technologies and ways of working, with a growth mindset and passion for learning.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve individual and company objectives.
- Educated to a minimum of Degree level or equivalent experience in Marketing.
- Design experience, particularly with Adobe Create Suite.
- A keen interest in technology, the benefit of cloud services and how they help shape our personal and professional lives
- Starting Salary of £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays (or days off in lieu) and birthday day per annum. Rising by a day a year in the January following a years service, up to 25 days. Plus we operate a scheme whereby additional holiday can be purchased via uChooz up to a total of an additional 5 days per annum.
- Additional days leave for birthday per annum is non-contractual details to be provided upon joining
- Pension: 4% employer contributions and 4% employee contributions for eligible employees
- Flexible benefits: cycle to work, discounted services, option to buy and sell extra holiday
- Life Assurance: 4 times salary
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our clients next Marketing Executive, register your interest by clicking apply now! We look forward to meeting you!