Marketing & Communications
£22,000 to £25,000
Full-time – Permanent
Office based, Spitalfields, London
You know you have the attributes and ambition to one day become a world class senior marketer with a track record of successful campaigns, the coveted corner office and a team of eager marketing professionals hanging on your every word… You are fearless, self-motivated and desperate to learn everything you can from those more experienced - and even more desperate to let your potential shine. You just need someone to give you a way into that glittering future.
We are the way into that glittering future…for the right person. A small agency punching well above our weight in terms of the work we do - with global, household name B2B clients and an encouraging, collaborative approach to our team. We are looking for a gem - that one in a million super keen wannabe marketer with flair, grit and determination. We will challenge you from the off, but we will also give you all our support, and the tools and experience to achieve your dreams (if your dreams are to be a world class senior B2B marketer). If you are passionate about the world of B2B marketing, about developing and executing campaigns and creating communication that will materially influence clients and prospects… If you are not afraid of taking responsibility for your work, stepping outside your comfort zone on a regular basis and owning your mistakes (yes, we all make them), please read on.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Digital marketing content
- Managing the social media accounts, updating the social media calendar for Webstars and our clients, including posting to social media platforms and reporting on results.
- Researching and creating latest case studies and promoting them on the website.
- Creating a blog calendar, draft content and uploading to the website.
- Assisting the marketing team with market insight, trends or stats to help support client marketing plans.
- Supporting delivery of LinkedIn campaigns
- Working closely with the design team by briefing on-brand creative assets and updating collateral.
- Executing email marketing campaigns for clients, including content creation, email design, send and reporting.
- Helping organise our monthly roundtable events including invitations, booking venues / online meeting rooms, sending and monitoring reminder and follow up emails.
- Attending events where relevant.
Admin and reporting
- Contributing to the publishing, monitoring and reporting on marketing and promotional activities (e.g. social media, website, email marketing, SEO).
- Updating client timesheets.
- Supporting the team with populating reporting data and stats.
- Working with clients to update their contacts database.
- Assisting in the creation of content and marketing materials.
Skills and requirements
- Strong attention to detail and grammar and keen proofreading skills
- Strong organisation, multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated/self-starter with a highly proactive nature and? ?able? ?to? ?work? ?as? ?part? ?of? ?a? ?team
- A strong sense of accountability - to yourself, to colleagues and to clients
- Demonstrable interest in B2B Marketing
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Up to date with current trends
- Has considered opinions and a willingness to share them
- The role will be predominantly office based, in sunny Spitalfields, London.
- Outside of the key responsibilities stated above, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to follow areas of special interest - we are very keen on supporting training.
- We are exclusively B2B, so if your real passion lies in working with glossy couture brands or the food and beverage industry, we are not the right fit for you.
- If you have any questions before completing the application process, we will happily answer them, so feel free to get in touch.
- We strongly suggest doing some research on us and our clients before applying.
The application process:
- Attach your CV
- Write and upload a covering letter explaining why you are the one in a million we are looking for and why you think we are the right company for you
- Complete the video interview - remembering that you can re-record your answer if anything goes wrong
Only applications that follow the specified application process will be considered.
What happens next
If your application marks you out as our potential one in a million, we will be in touch to invite you to an interview, where you’ll have the chance to dazzle us with your enthusiasm.
For further information and to apply, please click the apply button!
Closing date: Friday, 10th June 2022.
No recruitment agencies please.