Job Title - Legionella Risk Assessor
Location – London
Salary - £25k - £29k
National Water Hygiene Company and a supplier of legionella compliance services, water hygiene Services, water treatment, maintenance and remedial works to commercial, local authority, and industrial clients across the UK.
About the job
Through Continued growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced legionella risk assessor to join this successful team working in the London area, carrying out Legionella and water safety risk assessments and compiling reports. You may also be required to perform audits and liaise with clients directly. Genuine Career development opportunities and great company benefits.
- Undertake site risk assessments of buildings in accordance with L8 requirements
- Creation of reports detailing remedial actions and maintenance regime
- Drawing of schematics
- Sign off of Risk Assessment reports (If Senior Risk Assessor)
About the successful applicant
If you are a confident, committed individual, who isn’t afraid of a challenge, this is your chance to make a difference and take the next step on your career ladder.
To be successful you will have:
- City & Guilds Legionella in Hot and Cold-Water systems
- Water hygiene BS02 G&G Course
- Good knowledge of hot and cold-water system operation and design
- Full Uk Licence
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Company van & Uniform
- 40 hours per week (full-time), permanent contract with the possibility of overtime