Human Resources & Recruitment
This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With 15,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
We are looking for a Learning expert who can provide specialist L&D guidance and support to the business through a time of transformation and change. Reporting to the Head of Talent & OD, the L&D Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Design, development and delivery of L&D solutions to meet the current and future development needs of the organisation.
- Providing specialist input to the Paradigm Group’s Learning and Development strategy, encompassing all aspects of talent management, in order to contribute towards the delivery of the business and People Management plan
- Leading and coaching the L&D Business Partner in order to motivate and support them to maximise their effectiveness and to help them to foster their own development
- the Learning Management System (LMS), user experience, digital and classroom content and the continued development of this system and supplier relationships.
- Accountable for the Learning Management System (LMS), user experience, digital and classroom content and the continued development of this system and supplier relationships.
- Demonstrating a clear return on investment on L&D initiatives for the business. Apply commercial acumen and manage the L&D budget to achieve the appropriate balance between internal resources and third parties
- Promoting a learning and feedback culture throughout the organisation, through effective coaching and training interventions
With some well-established ways of working there is still plenty of scope for driving improvement and an appetite for innovative and forward-thinking solutions across the business.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent business partner who really listens, shaping solutions which build competence and confidence new skills and ways of working. From leadership and management to drone surveying the role offers depth and breadth to a learning specialist looking for a manager level role. The L&D Manager will also play an integral role in our business transformation programme, embedding new skills and ways of working across our entire business in 2022. The role is a part-time role, 30 hours a week over 4 or 5 days, to be agreed at time of offer.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as health cash plan, bonus potential, competitive pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.