IT & Communication Technology
Do you have a keen interest in technology, the benefit of cloud and how it is helping shape our personal and professional lives? If so our client is on the hunt for a Junior Product Operations Administrator to join their growing team!
We are delighted to be working with our client based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. With over 20 years in the technology sector, our client prides itself on being one of the largest in its field.
Your Junior Product Operations Administrator Role:
The Product Operations Team is responsible for the enablement and maintenance of products and services from launch to retirement. i.e. using people, technology and systems to drive the commercial success of the client’s portfolio of services throughout their lifecycle.
As the junior administrator this role is responsible for supporting the expansion of the product catalogue. The junior administrator is responsible for supporting the integration with the key internal and external stakeholders to deliver the CORE-related configuration required to enable our client and its partners to resell and/or distribute the associated service(s).
This is a full time position based out of our client’s head office in Fareham. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the administration of the product Catalogue(s) and price management system(s) to keep all information current and accurate
- Support the delivery of the CORE configuration of Vendor APS & Connect packages.
- Support the business and relevant teams in their endeavours to understand the CORE system and it’s configuration. Upskilling and providing additional details where possible/required.
- Supporting the fulfilment of specific Partner Integrations such as Branding, Identity; and Billing Services.
- Support the handling of the associated Product maintenance and service status notifications from APS/Connect vendors.
- Proactively make every effort to understand the technology being used in order to understand and question requests from stakeholders, specialists and technical staff to evaluate what is reasonable or possible.
- Responsible for maintaining and administering the Product Operations Team workload in the relevant ticketing systems (e.g. Sunrise and/or CRM).
- Support the development and enablement of your co-workers in team related tasks.
- Any other duties as required.
Our Ideal Junior Product Operations Administrator:
Our client is seeking a suitable candidate with strong attention to detail, excellent time management and high delivery standards Other skills and attributes would be:
- GCSE Maths and English at a minimum of Grade C or Level 4
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent PC user with strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- A keen interest in technology and cloud
- Passion for product management and meeting or exceeding targets
- Fast learner with the ability and desire to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm and self controlled under pressure
- 2+years’ experience in cloud platform delivery and the Microsoft ‘stack’ (desirable)
- Experience in an IT or service-related industry (desirable)
In return for your continued hard work and commitment, our clients is offering the following package and benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week, typically 0900 - 1730
- Salary of £19k-£23k depending on experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays rising by one day per year
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
For the initial probation period (first 3 months) this role would be office based due to the level of support required. Our client's office is COVID secure with the majority of the current workforce working remotely. After the initial probation period, employees are able to work from home where deemed suitable. After the government work from home message reverts, the role will be primarily office based with remote working permissible in line with the Company Remote Working Policy (currently in draft form internally) likely to be at least 2 days per week.
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our clients next Junior Product Operations Administrator, register your interest by clicking apply now! We look forward to meeting you!