We are delighted to be working with our client based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. With over 20 years in the technology sector, our client prides itself on being one of the largest in its field and due to continued growth, are looking for a Junior Product Operations Administrator to join their team!
The Product Operations Team is responsible for all products which Infinigate have in the portfolio for its partners including customer/partner facing elements of CORE. As a result, appropriate control and management of these products is necessary to ensure consistent delivery.
Your Junior Product Operations Administrator role:
The Product Operations Team is responsible for the enablement and maintenance of products and services from launch to retirement. i.e. using people, technology and systems to drive the commercial success of our clients portfolio of services throughout their lifecycle.
The primary automation system is called CORE (also known as CloudBlue Commerce), the Product Operations Team is responsible for ensuring all products and services are managed, billed and provisioned by this system with the appropriate support from the Platform Team.
- Responsible for supporting the administration of our clients Catalogue(s) and price management system(s) to keep all information current and accurate e.g., our clients Partner Portal & CRM.
- Help to support the team in the delivery of the CORE configuration of Vendor Connect packages.
- Assist in the ongoing administration of the CORE Marketplace, helping to enable promotions agreed with Product team, update Carousels and remove/ add Product pages
- As a team, help to support the expansion of our client into new markets/ Operating Units and assist with new vendor onboardings
- Help to support with the fulfilment of specific Partner Integrations such as Branding and Identity
- Support the handling of the associated Product maintenance and service status notifications from Connect vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining CORE related content on our clients Partner Portal such as guides and documentation
- Help to proactively maintain the team internal mailbox and ensure all emails are logged and answered within SLA
- Help to support your co-workers by handling internal questions and walk-ups, using other team members for assistance where neccessary
- Proactively make every effort to understand the technology being used in order to understand and question requests from stakeholders, specialists and technical staff to evaluate what is reasonable or possible.
- Responsible for maintaining and administering the Product Operations Team workload in the relevant ticketing systems (e.g. Dynamics CRM).
- Responsible for reviewing and completing internal team related tasks in relevant workload systems (e.g DevOps, Dynamics CRM)
- Any other duties as required.
Our ideal Junior Product Operations Administrator:
- Passion for product management and meeting or exceeding targets
- Solution focused, takes accountability for own actions and constantly strives for greater results.
- Confident and professional with excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Customer and stakeholder focused
- Must thrive in a high growth, fast-paced work environment
- Resilient, remains calm and self-controlled under pressure. Reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks. Keeps difficulties in perspective.
- Able to acquire and retain new knowledge and skills through self learning and peer review with co-workers
- A keen learner; always willing to develop new skills and understandings of Products and internal processes
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- GCSE Maths and English, level 4 or grade A to C (or equivalent).
- Competent PC user with basic Microsoft Office suite skills.
- A keen interest in technology, the benefit of cloud and how it is helping shape our personal and professional lives.
- Basic coordination and planning skills with a good level of attention to detail
- Be able to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and apply to business situations
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- 1+ years’ experience in cloud platform delivery and the Microsoft ‘stack’
- Experience in an IT or service-related industry
- Basic knowledge of the current range of our clients services
- Working knowledge of the CloudBlue Commerce platforms
- An interest in the Financial Operations delivery aspect of Cloud Marketplaces
- Starting salary of £21 - £23K (Plus £650 bonus)
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays (or days off in lieu) and birthday day per annum.
- Pension: 4% employer contributions and 4% employee contributions for eligible employees (moving to 5% employer contribs)
- Life Assurance: 4 times salary
- Benefits – Employer provided PMI/Health Cash plan (From October)
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our clients Junior Product Operations Administrator, register your interest by clicking apply now! We look forward to meeting you!