Care & Social Care
ARCH is a leading provider of sexual violence support in Teesside. Based in Middlesbrough we provide a range of services to meet our client’s needs including emotional & practical support, therapeutic counselling, and an Independent Sexual Violence Advisory (ISVA) service, enabling us to support clients who have reported or are thinking of reporting their experiences to the police.
The ISVA must be fully committed to the aims and objectives of ARCH, conducting, themselves within the ethos of the charity at all times and work in line with the centre’s equality and diversity policy and feminist values.
To work within a multi-agency setting to provide a pro-active service by providing expert, quality support to women, men, children, and young people who have been affected by rape or sexual abuse within and outside of the criminal justice system to:
- Risk assess and help clients keep safe
- Help clients access their rights
- Help clients access health and other services they require
- Monitor and keep client informed of case progress
- Liaise with other relevant bodies
- Champion an assigned specialist area of ISVA work
- Provide appropriate support through the criminal justice system
Whilst Undertaking risk assessments and support needs with clients as well as Supporting them through the criminal justice system, explaining the procedures and their role and rights, you will work within a rota system 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 9am to 7pm Tue/Wed/Thu to manage a caseload and maintain and monitor records of all cases.
- Has completed an accredited ISVA Training Programme
- Car user/clean license
For an application form, please click the apply button!
Closing date: Tuesday, 30th November 2021
CV’s will not be accepted