Human Resources & Recruitment
This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With more than 15,000 properties, a turnover of £150m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
About the role: Our HR Business Partners provide a strategic service, demonstrating a pro-active ownership of people management issues across the organisation. With deep, trusting relationships with our Executive Team and leaders, our HRBPs are the ‘go to’ people for advice, coaching, solutions and are involved in every aspect of running a successful, people-focussed business. Sitting within the People Management team, this role will work alongside other generalists and some specialists (L&D, recruitment, systems, administration) to deliver people solutions which enable our business to deliver excellent services to our customers. We have well-established policy, process and systems and work to continually drive improvement in all we do.
About you: We’re looking for a true Business Partner who can complement superb technical skills with an ability to implement people strategies that deliver real business change. With significant experience of working in a generalist role, our ideal candidate has demonstrable experience of using data and metrics to inform and drive improvements, whilst coaching managers and leaders to do the same. You’ll be able to apply law and policy consistently and advise, coach and influence managers on a full range of complex employee related issues. An ability to devise, lead and implement wellbeing and engagement activities and initiatives is really important to us too. Paradigm is a great place to work and we are committed to drive improvements in all we do to ensure this remains the case.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
- Holidays – 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days – subject to conditions
- Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee’s contribution rate.
- Annual Bonus potential
- Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
- Family Friendly policies Inc. Generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared Parental and Adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan – worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more. It’s free to add up to 4 dependent children aged up to 24yrs (if in f/t education) and each child is entitled to 50% worth of your allowance for each category!
- Remote / hybrid working
- Up to 3 paid ‘Giving Back’ (volunteer) days a year
- Newly created modern collaborative offices, with free parking and charging points for electric vehicles
- Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
- Rewards platform
- Opportunities for career advancement – if that’s what you want and fine if you don’t
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ (Covid permitting)
We support flexible working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
As part of our application process, we ask for a covering statement and CV so we can assess your application against our essential and desired criteria as set out in the job description and person specification. Please include in your covering statement how you meet the criteria so we can see how well you match our requirements and give your application the consideration it deserves.
Thank you for your interest in Paradigm Housing Group thus far.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification. We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.
We are Paradigm Housing Group.
We manage more than 15,000 homes across the South East.
We know that house prices in the areas where we work are high, both to buy and rent. We want to help more people have a safe and sustainable home that they can afford.
As a charity, the money we make goes into building new homes and providing an excellent service for residents.