Human Resources & Recruitment
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a HR Apprentice to join the award winning HR Team at Watford Community Housing. This is a full time role on a two year contract completing a Level 5 CIPD course. Our Apprenticeship scheme is a fantastic opportunity to begin your HR career. Over the past 4 years we have had over 15 successful apprenticeships across the whole organisation.
As HR Apprentice you will be a key member of our team covering a wide range of activities including; providing administrative support to the wider HR team and maintain and update our training and development programme whilst also being involved in a variety of HR task such as resourcing, onboarding, speaking to internal and external customers. You will also have one day a week to study towards your CIPD qualification.
The skills and qualities you’ll need for this role:
• 5 GCSE’s grade A – C including Math’s and English
• Efficient administrative skills;
• Strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills;
• A confident, proactive attitude, and an enthusiastic approach
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising work load
What can we offer?
Working close to Watford Junction station and within walking distance to the shops and cafes of Watford town centre, your salary will be £16,777.28.
In return we offer a competitive package which inludes:
- 28 days annual leave and closure at Christmas and bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions up to 11%
- Life Assurance – a payment of X4 your salary.
- Development opportunities
- Staff discount scheme - access to hundreds of money saving options for online and high street shopping.
- The opportunity to ‘win’ staff awards, including duvet days, free massages, shopping vouchers
- Watford Community Housing is a Mindful Employer and you can access support from our Mental Health First Aiders.
When applying for Watford Community Housing, please consider our organisation’s values:
Professional – We are honest, open and respectful. People trust us to keep our promises.
Collaborative – We work together as one team and build lasting partnerships to get results.
Forward-thinking – We have a can-do attitude and embrace opportunities to improve and innovate.
We reserve the right to close this advert earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date: Sunday 18th October
Interviews: Week commencing 2nd November