Human Resources & Recruitment
Norton Heath, CM4
Crown Services Management LLP
Crown Services Management LLP is a support service company which provides HR support to companies in the hospitality, event and catering services industry. This includes a number of award winning catering and event companies.
A position for a HR Administrator has arisen within the Human Resources team.
The role will require the individual appointed to be able to work independently, have excellent organisational and planning ability and the ability to plan and work in a fast paced. You will be providing generalist assistance to and be responsible for getting involved in employee relations case work.
The successful candidate will be/have;
- Well educated with generalist, operational HR experience;
- Exemplary attention to detail;
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels across the business;
- Proactive and methodical approach to work;
- Pragmatic with a 'can do' attitude;
- Proven negotiation and trouble solving skills;
- Good communication (written and oral) skills;
- Flexible and adaptable.
Job Description * Manage new starter administration process, ensuring all relevant forms are complete and distributed to the relevant departments for processing
- Present HR Generalist section of the New Starter Induction, ensuring all relevant information is communicated to new starters as appropriate
- Co-ordinate, action and record all personal changes throughout the employee life cycle
- Provide administrative support as required for investigations, Disciplinary Hearings, Grievance Hearings, Sickness Meetings, Performance Management Meetings, Health Reviews, Flexible Working Meetings and Appeals
- Take accurate and detailed notes of meetings as requested, ensuring all notes are processed and available for review as quickly as possible following the meeting
- Manage the maternity / paternity / e processes, including letters confirming entitlement and processing of all relevant paperwork to relevant departments
- Assist in high volume recruitment campaigns
We feel that to be truly great in this role you will be someone who wants to develop in the role in order to provide a professional HR administrative support and gets a kick out of working in a busy environment.
Flexibility to work some days per week from home.
Immediate start available for the right candidate!!!
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000 per year