Health, Medicine & Well Being
An Award winning outstanding Domiciliary Care Agency where nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. They pride themselves on their highly qualified and experienced staff who are dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches our customers’ lives and helps them maintain the highest possible level of independent living. The area covered by this company is Birmingham East.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following backgrounds: Carer, Home Carer, HCA, Support worker, care manager, care supervisor, care assistant, homecare worker, domiciliary care worker, home support worker and healthcare assistant.
We require both full/ part time care assistants and senior care assistants to deliver a high standard of care to individuals with a range of needs, in their own homes.
We are looking to recruit experienced care workers or people with no experience to work within the community and based throughout the Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield Area. The service specialises in providing care and support for the elderly and for adults and children with a range of conditions and disabilities.
- £10.00 to £12.00 per hour + Travel Time + Generous Mileage
- Full induction and continuous, award winning , training (Paid)
- Free QCF training after probation period.
- 2 free uniforms + clipboard.
- Excellent career prospects both as a carer and in the office.
- Fantastic “In field “support.
- You must be a Car Driver with own car
- You need to be enthusiastic, reliable, committed and have an outgoing personality.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- You will need to be flexible and be able to work weekends
- You MUST be a car driver with your own vehicle