Fixed Term for two years
This is an exciting new role to provide administrative support to the health and wellbeing partnership which is a collaboration between the local authorities and North and South Norfolk NHS locality team.
This is a joint role between the local authority and South Norfolk NHS locality team. The successful applicant will be embedded within both teams, to ensure excellent links for the shared work of both organisations
What you’ll be doing…
- To organise, attend and arrange meetings, circulate agendas and take minutes following meetings as directed.
- To provide first point of contact to members of the partnership and provide general advice and assistance where required.
- Support partnership members by organising events and on line and in person meetings by booking venues, issuing invitations, organise papers, refreshments, materials etc.
- Obtain records and maintain data for performance management purposes in accordance with the Councils’ GDPR policies.
- Liaise with external agencies and the request of members of Partnership.
- Generate invoices and purchase orders relating to grant funding awarded to the partnership.
You must have/be…
- Experience with project administration, including event management (e.g. venue booking, invites, publicity, refreshments, material etc).
- Demonstrable experience interacting with customers and the public.
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent qualification/experience to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- Well-developed administrative and IT skills
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise work to strict deadlines and under pressure on a variety of duties.
- Excellent communication skills supported by experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and face-to-face regarding issues which are often contentious.
- 30% of this role’s time will be spent on external communication.