Property & Construction
Do you have previous experience in leading a Business Transformation Function?
Have you worked in a leadership capacity directly contributing the Organisation’s Corporate Plan?
If so, here at Paradigm we are looking for a Head of Business Transformation to join our Leadership Team and lead our organisation through change whilst strategically supporting stakeholders and providing excellent business partnering.
Paradigm is one of the South East’s leading housing providers. We manage over 15,000 homes across 34 different local authorities. This is an exciting time to be joining us here at Paradigm Housing Group. With a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment. We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
We truly believe that this is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm. Our objective is that Paradigm should be an exemplar organisation in our sector, and we have ambitious plans for growth based on establishing a sound commercial and financial footing and driving efficiency and best practice across the business. As an incoming Head of Business Transformation, reporting to the CIO, you will Head of Business Transformation team in providing a high level of support and challenge to leaders and managers across Paradigm on all elements of Business Transformation
You will drive forward the delivery of our current ambitious digital and cultural transformation programme to deliver major enhancements in our customer satisfaction, business efficiency and risk and compliance positions, involving improvements across our organisation, processes, behaviours, systems and data.
The key responsibilities will include:
- To take overall accountability for leading and managing a proactive and expert Business Transformation function that delivers the improvement portfolio (and related benefits realisation), supporting the Executive Team in the delivery of Paradigm’s Corporate Plan and strategic ambitions.
- Continue the development of the Business Transformation function such that it is recognised as a strategic and trusted partner to the business.
- To own Paradigm’s portfolio, programme and project management methodology and ensure this is instilled throughout the portfolio, including setting up and managing the governance structures and leading, guiding and coaching the implementation and consistent adoption of the methodology throughout Paradigm.
- To support the CIO in strategic execution of the Business Transformation function and collaborate with the Head of Business Intelligence, Head of Business Solutions and the Head of IT Operations to develop and implement key programmes and projects as determined by the portfolio.
The function you will head will be modern, forward looking, and innovative. Underpinning the structure, you must possess a depth and breadth of knowledge that drives professional and commercial discipline. The targets set will be ambitious, so to succeed you must bring a high level of passion and drive with an innate ability to get the best out of people and opportunities. It is of utmost importance that you meet the highest level of integrity required by our values and behaviours. As a member of our Leadership Team, you will work collaboratively with other directorates to deliver our Corporate Plan and influence strategic decisions.
- Experience in operating at a leadership level and contributing to the strategic direction for the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of working with a range of senior stakeholders as well as specialist professionals as a highly credible Business Partner
- Previous experience of leading a portfolio and programme management service and managing a company-wide improvement portfolio
- Experience in financial, contract and risk management
- Strong leadership and management skills including people, performance and budget management
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, with ability for form powerful relationships across the breadth and depth of the organisation
- Ability to explain complex requirements and concepts to non-subject matter experts
- Excellent preparation & presentation skills for internal and external audiences
- Gravitas to operate at Board, Executive and Leadership levels
- Qualification to degree/professional level in appropriate subject or equivalent coupled with appropriate relevant experience
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 30 days Holiday in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
To be considered as our next Head of Business Transformation and not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click Apply Now to complete our online application and register your interest. We look forward to meeting you.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.