Job Title – Head Of Accommodation & Reception
Salary – Upto £32,000
Position – Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Accommodation & Reception Manager.
The Mansion at Coldeast
The Mansion at Coldeast offers over 25,000 square feet of Victorian splendour situated within 9 acres of landscaped grounds and woodland, The venue is perfectly located between Fareham and Southampton, just minutes from junction 9 of the M27 (Whiteley).
We have 28 large characteristic hotel suites that are equally suited to leisure or business travellers.
Food & Beverage
We offer a range of truly unique, customer focussed food and beverage options be that serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, Sunday roasts or private dining in elegant surroundings in our Montefiore Suite or one of our 6 contemporary outdoor pods. We have a 65+ cover restaurant within the historic building itself, over 100 outdoor dining covers, 6 unique garden dining pods, an outdoor cabin bar, a comfortable guest lounge and a premium cocktail bar.
We are actively growing this sector of the business and are able to provide exceptional surroundings and service for weddings, celebration of life, bridal & baby showers, private parties and corporate events. Our Victorian Orangery has its own dedicated bar and has already hosted some exceptional events. The venue catering is serviced by 2 professional kitchens.
Why Work For Us?
The Mansion is a unique venue, independently owned, thriving but also growing and evolving daily. The owners recognise that it is the people that work in hospitality that make or break a business. Many of our key staff started the journey with us and have grown in terms of personal development, taking on greater responsibility and building further on individual career progression. Like any hospitality venue, we face our challenges but in overcoming these, we grow stronger and the customer experience gets better. We believe the career opportunities at The Mansion offer the potential to work within a friendly yet dynamic team with fair remuneration and a true opportunity to grow personally.
Job Role and responsibilities
- Plan and implement the accommodation operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction.
- Leading from the front, which includes being hands on in all areas of the business
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for customers
- Implementation of organisations policies and procedures
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Scheduling your staff rota
- Liaising with other departments
- Answer and direct calls from customers
- Assist in hiring new employees
- Ordering supplies
- Notify management of maintenance problems in the front office or building
About the ideal candidate
You will have worked in a hotel/hospitality environment looking after the reception and housekeeping departments. If you have worked as a receptions manager or hotel manager then we are keen to speak with you.
- Paid Breaks
- 28 Days paid holiday
- Free food on shift
- 25% Discount throughout hotel
- Company events
- On-site parking