Security & Protection
As its primary field of operation, ICTS has remained the premier supplier of aviation security services for over thirty years. In more recent years, ICTS has expanded its portfolio to incorporate a wide range of customer related services including above wing ground handling, airline representation and assistance for passengers with reduced mobility.
Dedicated to continually improving and refining its products, ICTS invests considerably in the development of new tools and procedures. As such, ICTS has provided clients with ground-breaking utilities that, due to their success, have later been adopted by the entire trans-Atlantic aviation industry.
ICTS is regularly invited to participate in the trialling and development of new aviation security systems and has worked closely with the UK, mainland European and US governments on many occasions.
Location: Edinburgh Airport
Position: HBS screener and support Agent
Reporting to: HBS Security Supervisor
Hours of work: hours to suit the needs of the business
HBS Screener and support officer rate: £9.90 per hour
Reference ID:HBS Screening and Support Agent
Job Types:Full-time, Part time, Permanent.
- We are currently recruiting Security Agents to work within our Edinburgh Airport HBS Operation. The role will include x-ray screening of hold & cabin baggage,
- As well as upkeep of the baggage system and maintaining line capability.
- Providing security screening through physical searching and the use of technological aides.
- This role will also include the requirement to lift baggage.
Performance and Professional Standards
- Achieve and maintain full compliance with Regulator, Airport, and ICTS requirements.
- Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with Company requirements.
- To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company’s working procedures.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Accountable for delivering the highest possible standard of customer service, whilst meeting all regulatory requirements.
This list is not exhaustive and the business demands may require other additional duties which will be requested through your line manager.
- Excellent Written/Spoken English and good communication skills
- Reliability and flexibility
- The ability to work under pressure and utilising your own imitative
- Energetic and target driven
- Previous experience in aviation environment.
- Driving licence
- Holiday entitlement
- Full uniform provided (including shoes)
- Pension scheme
- Medical cash plan
- Ongoing training and development
- Accredited certificate issued on completion of induction course. (Aviation ground security course)
- Refer a friend bonus
- HSF Health Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Permanent contract
- Early shift, Mid shift, Back shifts and night shifts Bank holidays covering 24hrs operations.
ICTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER