This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With 15,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
Contract opportunity to assist with year end preparations and support throughout year end audit. We are looking for an experienced and highly capable Interim Year-end Financial Accountant for a period of 5 months to provide assistance to the Senior Financial Accountant in managing the year-end audit, Group statutory accounts and tax computation process. The expectation is that the assignment can be fulfilled remotely, although there may be an occasional requirement to attend our offices near High Wycombe, Bucks. The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with up to date accounting technical knowledge and recent experience of statutory accounts preparation and audit as well as tax analysis for tax computation purposes
Duties will include-
* Communication with the external auditors to understand audit requirements and deliver audit workings,
* Reconciliations, P&L, balance sheet and tax analysis, sample testing data to the agreed timetable
* Validate the year-end trial balances
* Ensure all year-end balance sheet reconciliations are completed,
* Update the statutory basis group consolidation and individual company excel models
* Update "tax pack" information required for the external tax advisors
* Create working papers to support notes, narrative and disclosure to the group and individual
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.