Business Development & Sales
Sales Development Representative (SDR) German speaking.
- Based Vienna or London
- Exciting Healthtech start-up or simply looking for a role to build on your sales career?
- As a Sales Development Representative, you will be in the driving seat towards your own success.
- The company was launched in 2016.
- We are 50 people across 6 different countries.
- They have over 20,000 users in 4 International markets and have won numerous awards along the way.
- This role sits within an exciting and energetic team, who can often be found doing “power hour” with their favourite playlist in the background to drive activity! This exciting role is aimed at prospecting and warming up potential new customers, supporting the sales team and building relationships
- This hasn't stopped when working from home as we strive to ensure we keep the teamwork and energy up no matter what stands in our way.
We’d also like you to have the following as a minimum:
- 6 months of sales/admin experience or work experience with references
- Strong phone presence and confidence
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows applications are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
So, what does a day in the life of an SDR look like?
- It is important that you understand the role before applying!
- On a daily basis, you will be using industry-leading CRM and customer tools such as Salesforce, Mixmax & Sales Navigator on LinkedIn - never used these before?
- We can teach you! You will spend your day using these tools, and you have the super-powers of persuasion to send emails and make phone calls to future customers to explain the benefits.
- A competitive salary £30 - 40K + bonus £15K
- Private health plan.
- Weekly yoga sessions.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Currys, Debenhams and many more.
- Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football and more).
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios. (when that can be done!)