Business Development & Sales
Sales Director / General Manager Europe
Package - Basic £90 - 120K + 30K bonus + options
Verton the world’s first remote load-control system that makes taglines obsolete and reinvents lifting operations is now available worldwide.
Your Sales Director - Europe Responsibilities:
The primary objective for the Sales Director - Europe is to lead business development and sales activities to expand the business in Europe.
In collaboration with the Global Business Development Manager, the Sales Director - Europe will provide leadership and strategic direction to marketing and business development activities with the aim to develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities for sale or lease of Verton products. Working with partners as necessary, the Sales Director will close sale/lease opportunities and ensure the product is delivered to customers in a timely manner.
Your key Sales Director - Europe responsibilities:
- Develop and promote Verton Europe as a business that customers rely on and recognise as an innovative solutions provider within our engineering/technological product range.
- Identify and secure targeted customers in strategic industries and geographies.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and Project Engineering Manager to ensure that all product solutions taken to market are fit for purpose and shaped to meet the needs of targeted customers.
- Help build and refine the business development capability of the Verton Group so that Verton can operate as a high performing company with the agility and flexibility in approach to meet the changing needs of a global market.
- Manage partner/s for sale/lease, product distribution and technical support to customers.
- Deliver product training (“train the trainer” and customer training).
- Represent the company at relevant conferences and trade shows and through membership of relevant trade associations.
Your Sales Director - Europe Experience:
Minimum 10 years experience of complex high-value product sales cycles, within manufacturing.
- Construction / Engineering / offshore / windfarm or similar industries in Europe.
- Documented consistent above target sales performance.
- Track record of innovative, entrepreneurial thinking and approach.
- Experience in setting up a sales region.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and business planning at an organisational level.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-collaboration between teams.
- Proven ability in complex negotiations to ensure that mutually beneficial outcomes are delivered between parties.
- A positive, professional attitude and a heightened awareness of the sense of urgency in
- stakeholder engagement.
- Motivated, self-driven, entrepreneurial, self-goal setter.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this very rare and exclusive Sales Director opportunity by clicking apply now