Trucks Direct UK is one of the largest independent used forklift truck retailers in the UK and due to high demand for our products we are now recruiting for an Experienced Forklift Truck Engineer (8-10 years’ experience) to join our team in the West Midlands. The company is continually expanding due to significant growth in the marketplace.
If you are looking for a new role, want to work in a dynamic fast paced environment and are keen to expand your knowledge and skills then Trucks Direct UK can offer you that opportunity.
The role entails repairing and preparing a variety of well-known brands of trucks ready for sale to customers. Ideally we would prefer the candidate to be L.O.L.E.R qualified however, this is not essential as L.O.L.E.R training will be supplied.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated to join a team of engineers in our Workshop. We will supply you with all the necessary tools and training to enable you to perform your task to the full.
You will have:
- Experience of electric, gas and diesel forklifts preferred.
- Have a minimum of 8-10 years forklift engineer experience (preferably across a variety of brands).
- The ability to work in a highly productive dynamic environment.
We offer you:
- Basic salary dependent upon experience in the range from £32-£38K with overtime available and potential OTE earning up to £45k.
- Monday to Friday 40 standard hours per week (8.00am - 4.30pm)
- 4 weeks Annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays
- Workshop based
To not miss out on this superb opportunity and to join our Forklift Truck Engineer team, click the apply now button to register your interest.