Job Title – Fleet and Compliance Administrator
Location – Silsoe, Bedfordshire MK45
Salary- £22,000 - £24,000
My client is a Facilities Maintenance company providing service to commercial and residential properties. Established over 20 years they have a fantastic reputation for great service. Covering London, South East of England, East Anglia, and the Midlands.
About the job
- Booking servicing, tyres and windscreens with suppliers and internal teams
- Monthly Reporting of vehicle tracker information & driver behaviours
- Liaising with vehicle Bodyshop repairs and Insurers on vehicle damages
- Review and action vehicle defects & checks
- Update Fleet Insurance policy with new / old drivers
- General fleet compliance
- Administration of Fines, PCNs
- Book Bi-Annual LOLERs for MEWPs
- Equipment Inspection, Job Allocation & Completion reporting
- General additional support and administration duties to the Senior Compliance and Fleet Manager.
About the successful applicant
You will have good experience working in an administration position that is process driven.
- Strong admin skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Able to input data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Methodical approach
- Attention to detail.
- Able to build relationships with engineers.
- Full UK Licence
Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
22 days holiday + bank holidays