We have an opportunity available for a Fire Alarm Technician to join our team to ensure fire alarm systems are serviced and repaired in Paradigm Managed Properties within agreed time scales and to provide advice and guidance to our Staff.
As our Fire Alarm Technician, you will undertake planned preventative maintenance of our fire systems adhering to legislation and provide a safe environment for our tenants. You will complete risk assessments and provide regular reports on works progress and performance against targets along with preparing specifications for changes and improvements of the alarm systems.
What we're looking for:
- A recognised qualification in Fire Alarm Maintenance/Installation
- Experience in servicing and installing Fire Alarm Systems
- A strong commitment to quality and safety
- Understanding of the role passive and active systems play in ensuring fire safety of sleeping accommodation
- Strong IT skills in particular Excel
- Full Clean driving licence
Fully qualified electricians will also be considered for this post and full training will be provided.
About Paradigm Housing Group
Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South East’s leading housing providers. We manage over 15,000 homes across 33 different local authorities.
Closing Date: 21st February 2021