Fire Alarm Engineer
£28,000 - £36,000 based on experience
Total Fire Solutions (South) Limited are looking for a fire alarm engineer to join our team. We are a BAFE accredited service, installation and maintenance company predominantly covering the south west of the country.
We are a small, friendly, and supportive team of engineers. This is somewhere you are treated as a person and not as a number and we all work together to get the job done, keep our customers happy and support each other.
This role will require you to cover sites ranging from Marlborough to Gloucester/Stroud to Cardiff along the M4 corridor.
The role involves servicing, repairs, plus small installations of fire alarm systems and associated equipment. The ability to commission fire alarm systems would be a bonus.
- have industry experience at engineer level for servicing, maintenance, and commissioning of systems
- have experience working with Advanced Electronics, Kentec and VESDA systems preferably
- have a confident and professional manner in front of customers
- hold a full clean driving licence
- be willing to undergo client-based security and DBS checks
- be able and willing to participate in out of hour’s standby and call out rota (£150.00 per month retainer, 1 week in 4, plus one bank holiday weekend a year, plus 2 days over Christmas-new year period which is rotated each year) – we rarely get out-of-hours call outs but overtime is paid for any that do come in.
- be required to occasionally travel and work away (all expenses paid)
In return, we offer:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Van included, tools, iPad, laptop, phone.
Sound like you?
Please send your CV via the apply button!