Are you a successful Finance Manager with excellent technical accounting and reporting experience? Do you possess superb people skills with the ability to make sound business decisions and would you like to join a successful and growing local company? If so, we need a Finance Manager to join our Senior Management Team.
Impact Call Centre is located on the Romsey Industrial Estate, which is just a short walk from Romsey train station, train journeys from Southampton Central take from as little as 11 minutes.
Impact Call Centre Ltd is a friendly, professional and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require our expertise. We have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in our success. This is a great place to work and we recognise our people as our greatest asset, we are trusted partners of our clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
Your Finance Manager Role:
As Finance Manager you will be a member of the Senior Management team working very closely with the Company Directors in order to continue building on the success of an established group of companies in the Southampton area, which employs over 250 staff. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day-today financial operations of the Company – to include payroll, sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control, purchasing and arranging contracts
- Give support to two Accounts Assistants to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Produce monthly management reports to include departmental analysis and consolidation of profit and loss accounts
- Continually look for opportunities to reduce risk and expenditure
- Monitor costs and contracts to ensure cost-effective solutions are utilised.
- Set up and maintain correct accounting policies and procedures across the group, making
- all departments aware of the legislation to ensure compliance
- Ensure all HMRC submissions and payments are correct and timely
- Reconcile and submit all VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax returns and payments
- Analyse costs and ensure the correct allocation across the group to reconcile inter-company transactions
- Work in collaboration with our business partners for tax preparation, auditing and other financial needs as required
- Production of Year End accounts across the Group for external accountants
- Track the company’s financial status, cash flow and performance
- Provide facilities management for repairs and renewals
- Work with all departments to assist in the smooth and efficient operation across the business – including working with and supporting the HR department
Our Ideal Finance Manager:
To become part of our invaluable team, we are looking for a candidate with the following key specifications would be:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, AAT or equivalent)
- Excellent technical accounting and reporting experience
- Advanced in Excel, Microsoft Office, Sage Payroll, with Xero experience preferred
- Great people skills in order to assist and help our diverse teams
- Strong attention to detail critical and able to work under pressure
- Ability to make sound decisions to support our people and the business
Your Finance Manager Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment, we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive Salary of £37-£40k depending on experience
- Full Time Position Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
Working from Home
Please note this position will be based in our Romsey offices with working from home opportunities to be discussed at interview.
Please note, successful candidates will be subject to a basic criminal records check.
To not miss out on the opportunity to join our team as our next Finance Manager, click on the Apply Now button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!