FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - INCOMES
The successful candidate will be able to contribute to the delivery of a robust and effective income management service across a number of Group companies, demonstrating their ability to manage the processing and reporting of a number of diverse income streams.
- Experience of managing the income recovery process within a dynamic organisation
- Fully qualified accountant with at least 2 years’ experience post qualification
- Management and motivation of a team of finance professionals
- Knowledge of service charge legislation
- Proven record of delivering a key financial service including report production, forecast planning and income analysis
- Previous experience of working within the Social Housing sector
- Knowledge of the Orchard housing system
- Knowledge of the treatment of a diverse range of income streams including rent, sales and grant income
You will need to maintain a satisfactory basic level DBS check.
What can we offer?
- 28 days annual leave and closure at Christmas and bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions up to 11%
- Development opportunities
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders, EAP and an onsite counsellor
- Subsidised Gym memberships
Please see attached our benefits document for more on our rewards packages!
When applying for Watford Community Housing, please consider our organisation’s values:
• Professional – We are honest, open and respectful. People trust us to keep our promises.
• Collaborative – We work together as one team and build lasting partnerships to get results.
• Forward-thinking – We have a can-do attitude and embrace opportunities to improve and innovate.
*We reserve the right to close this advert earlier if a suitable candidate is found.*
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
Interviews: From 5th October onwards