£21,000 - £23,000 (Depending on experience)
Office based – Waterlooville, near Portsmouth
asembl. leads conversations for the world’s best brands. Our mission is to bring the best people together to solve our client's challenges, create connections and build communities. We’re always creating, always growing, always learning, and always evolving, and now we’re looking for a like-minded individual to be a part of our journey.
We specialise in strategy, conceptualisation and delivery of events, marketing, creative design, incentives, and logistics for the tech industry, working with tech giants such as Adobe, Autodesk, TalkTalk and Epson.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Finance Administrator to join our fun and vibrant team. You’ll be supporting the Financial Controller, the core business finances and the financial delivery of projects with the delivery team; therefore, the right person will have exceptional organisational and relationship skills.
One of the key values of asembl. is caring, and this is key to the success of the relations with clients, suppliers, partners and each other.
This is an excellent opportunity so if this sounds like the kind of dynamic, energetic team you’d love to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
The following would be required in alignment with internal processes and correct record keeping within the Project Management System
- Raise purchase orders to suppliers for project team where required
- Receive project related and general business purchase invoices, directing any queries to the relevant member in the team
- Ensure correct tax invoices are received for audit and VAT reclaim
- Perform verifications on third party bank details in alignment with company policy
- Create and record international payments
- Process and manage payments on corporate credit card for the team where necessary, collating and submitting monthly statements
- Provide support to the Project Team
- Raise quotations for activity where required
- Support for receipting client purchase orders and invoice via various methods- ie supplier portals, dedicated finance emails
- Ensure client activity trackers are kept up to date
- Perform cross checks to ensure that all event commissions are invoiced
- Manage commission only, storage and ‘purchasing only’ projects
- Provide support on all financial issues with 3rd parties, create a query and close it quickly and effectively by working with our clients and suppliers to get everything resolved quickly
- Provide support to the Project Team
The following is not an exhaustive list but all the below are typical day to day tasks
- Answer incoming calls, taking messages or pass through to relevant team member
- Sort office incoming post and organise collections/deliveries where necessary
- Organise First Aid Training, keep First Aid box contents and record keeping up to date
- Ordering office supplies where needed, keeping track of stock
- Assist with research/ sourcing of goods online and general project admin if required
- Assist at events where required in the UK/ Worldwide where necessary- There may be a requirement to occasionally go to events to assist for larger conferences, also you may be required to attend an event or exhibition if another staff member was sick or unable to go
- Provide the Team with admin support whilst running live projects or onsite
- Keep logistics master file to include storage tracker
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in Administration and or finance
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- Must be fluent in English to a professional, business level
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Good MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
In return, we offer:
30 days paid annual leave include public holidays | Your Birthday off! | Festive Office Shutdown | Regular team socials, quarterly away days, annual company kick-off event | KPI related bonus awards | Charity and Community team volunteering days | Flexible working policies, office perks and much more!
If you would like to join us on our exciting journey, please click the apply button!
Closing date: 30th June 2022.