Fabricator / Welder
£14.50 per hour (Overtime available)
United Crane Services Ltd. was set up in 1984 and has since gained a nationwide reputation for providing lifting equipment of the highest quality to local businesses and manufacturers. We bring together our wealth of experience and expertise in modern engineering with every job we undertake, so you can be confident you’ve made the right choice.
We are looking for a Fabricator / Welder with around 3 years’ experience to join our team in Sheffield.
Based in a small workshop, your daily duties will include welding with occasional site work.
You should be able to:
- Review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- Perform welding/plating activities
- Ensure production schedules are met
- Effectively work as part of a team or equally well alone
- Marking up of components parts
- As we are Crane company, some working at height will be necessary whilst out on various sites nationwide.
You will need to be willing to work in various different environments, be adaptable and dependable, punctual and conscientious.
A full clean UK driving licence will be required.
Please click the apply button!