Marketing & Communications
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking to join a growing digital agency? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working with us you will develop and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will be managing prospect acquisition through direct and digital channels. Deploying successful marketing campaigns to boost our reputation and drive qualified leads.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic and leads to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Manage external agencies, freelancers, vendors and partners to ensure the delivery and performance of our lead generation activities
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Understand and map prospect user journeys to support the creation and management of workflows
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Write copy for branded marketing collateral and content marketing assets
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and willingness to engage in a professional manner at all times
- Organised with good time management
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Willingness to learn, and a passion to succeed
- Not afraid to share ideas and challenge where appropriate
- Happy to work collaboratively or stand alone when required
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At Unipro we’re passionate about developing talent. We pride ourselves on the opportunities available for you to further your career. We believe that unity is strength and that is why we work as a team and collaborate to achieve awesome technical solutions.