Care & Social Care
Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an established and successful business based in Bournemouth in the recruitment of a Deputy Care Home Manager.
Our Client offers a caring, supportive residential environment for the young people in their care. They have a number of years’ experience in high quality childcare supporting children from 10 to 18 years old, with a focus centred on the needs of the child
- To work in partnership with all internal and external agencies to promote the health, development and wellbeing of the young people
- To implement and monitor any change in practice and reporting back to the Registered Manager.
- To work closely with team members and young people to promote, support and encourage consultation within the home through group meetings, key working sessions, contact with social workers and advocates
- To work with the Registered Manager to evidence practice of team members through induction/probation periods
- To be creative and dynamic in empowering the team in problem solving in crisis intervention
- To role model and promote agreed models of practice
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop the team
- Creative, dynamic and proactive
- Flexibility to respond to the needs of the service
- Sense of responsibility and accountability
- High standard of recording and reporting
- Ability to develop and deliver intervention strategies for young people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and role model positive professional relationships with young people
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.