Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer care and service? Do you possess superb people skills and the ability to manage effectively and would you like to join a successful and growing local company? If so, we need an ambitious Customer Service Team Manager to be part of our dedicated and professional team.
Impact Call Centre is located on the Romsey Industrial Estate, which is just a short walk from Romsey train station, train journeys from Southampton Central take from as little as 11 minutes.
Impact Call Centre Ltd is a friendly, professional and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require our expertise. We have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in our success. This is a great place to work and we recognise our people as our greatest asset, we are trusted partners of our clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
Your Customer Service Team Manager Role:
We are on the hunt for a talented individual to become part of our positive and encouraging environment. Responsibilities include:
- Aim for 1st time resolution by floor walking to assist agents
- Manage customer complaints/queries effectively in line with Company core values
- Give ongoing support to staff on customer care, communication skills and client branding
- Identify training and development needs in conjunction with call centre Training Manager
- Monitor call quality and give feedback to motivate and encourage agents
- Liaise with our team of account managers to improve client processes and procedures
- Ensure all 1:1 and appraisals are carried out in line with Company policy
- Produce reports including those for KPI and SLA requirements
- Manage holiday, dependency and sick leave using a computerised Terminal Management System
- Monitor call quality giving feedback to recognise achievements and positive behaviour but also challenging poor performance
- Provide IT support to staff using bespoke software
- Attend monthly supervisor meetings and make recommendations to call centre policies and procedures for the benefit of all stakeholders
- Attend Interviews to recruit new staff and arrange paperwork as directed by the HR Manager
- Carryout back to work interviews
- Attend disciplinary and grievance meetings in line with Company policy and procedure
Successful candidates must demonstrate our core competencies. The consistency with which they are applied defines our staff grades:
- Effective communication - Can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that they understand what is going on and can effectively transfer ideas and information
- Customer focus - Can provide a high level of service to customers. Has an active commitment to providing a service to all key client and customer groups.
- Work as part of a team - Can work co-operatively with team members and colleagues making positive and constructive contributions
- Respect for equality and diversity - Considers and shows respect for the opinions, circumstances and feelings of colleagues and members of the public, no matter what their position, background, circumstances, status or appearance.
- Problem solving - Gathers enough relevant information to understand specific issues and events. Uses information to identify problems and draw logical conclusions. Makes good decisions.
- Resilience -Shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances. Remains calm and confident, and responds logically and decisively in difficult situations
- Persuade and influence - Demonstrates the benefits of the product through recognising customers’ needs and presenting information that allows the customer to make an informed decision on the benefits offered.
Our Ideal Customer Service Team Manager:
To become part of our invaluable team, we are looking for a candidate that is able to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote a positive team spirit whilst being approachable, friendly, polite and tactful. Other key specifications would be:
- Excellent people skills and ability to manage effectively
- A passion for delivering excellent customer care and service
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to deal with customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Ability to think through complex problems and arrive at workable solutions
- Experience in complaint handling to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft products
- Full support and ongoing training from our coaching and training teams
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available
- Internal progression though our structured grades with continual development tailored to your needs by our coaching and training managers
- We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
Your Customer Service Manager Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment within our Customer Service Team, we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive Salary of £26,000 plus bonus
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
Successful candidates will be subject to a basic criminal records check
Please note that after initial training in the office at Impact House, this role will be working from home until the current situation with COVID19 then allows for the Company to reopen the offices. There may be some limited office based training during this period of working from home; however our intention is to provide this remotely where it is deemed practical. Please also note for operational and support reasons this role is located in the Hampshire area only.
Working from Home
With the introduction of working from home, the Company has decided that this arrangement will continue to be offered as part of a permanent solution to support staff with their work/life commitments. This will be offered with a weekly split of shifts, working from the office and the home - to be confirmed in line with business needs. We will also continue to offer full time hours in the office for staff that prefer this