Customer Service Representative – German Speaking
Salary: £32,500 p.a. + bonus + pension
Full-time - Permanent (35 hours per week (09:00-17:00 with 1-hour lunch break)
Pfleiderer is a Europe-wide leading manufacturer of wood-based panels and we are looking to recruit a German-speaking Customer Service Representative, to support our business growth within UK & Ireland, the #1 export market. We are a strong and financially solid company in an industry which has benefitted during the pandemic / post-pandemic.
Whilst working at Pfleiderer, your areas of responsibility will include:
- Internal sales role – managing a number of own customer accounts (forming a link between the customer, external sales manager, and various departments in Germany)
- Order acceptance – checking details e.g. pricing, product description etc, before passing to order processing team.
- Liaison with production planning.
- Contact with despatch departments at the factories in Germany, and with transport planning; then also with hauliers in UK.
- Credit control: issuing statements to customers, chasing outstanding payments, liaison with accounts dept in Germany.
- After-sales: handling claims regarding quality, transport damage etc.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from a variety of customers
Some of the essential skills that are necessary to fulfil your role include:
- Fluency in the German language is essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP R3 advantageous
- Customer service or client management experience
- Ability to work under pressure – must be able to prioritise tasks
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude
- Self-initiated and organised
- Flexible and willing to assist with a variety of tasks
In return we offer, 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, a competitive bonus scheme, Pension and Private Medical Insurance.
For further information and to apply, please click the apply button!
Closing date: 31.05.2022