An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Officer within the Customer Contact Centre in our Operations Directorate. This is on a zero hours contract and offers up to 21 hours a week only – there is no guarantee of this total of hours being offered weekly.
The successful candidate needs to be fully flexible in order to work a variety of hours and shifts offered to them by the Customer Service Team Leader on a weekly basis. They will also take personal responsibility to ensure delivery of a high standard of customer service that is responsive to customer needs, meets the Organisation’s service standards and proactively keeps customers and stakeholders informed of progress
- Is highly customer focused, taking ownership for the delivery of a high-quality end-to-end customer experience, listening to customers to identify their needs and enlisting the support of experts/others when required
- Has excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to express effectively and sensitively, in person, via the telephone and in writing, with a range of stakeholders and internal and external customers
- Can confidently use Microsoft Office and other ICT systems
- Data protection requirements related to the handling of customer data and working in line with the principles of GDPR
- Working in a customer service centre or call centre in a service organisation.
- Working with diverse, often vulnerable customers to provide effective support and advice
- Level 2 or the equivalent Customer service qualification
- Working knowledge of Orchard Housing Management Systems
You will need to maintain a satisfactory basic level DBS check.
What can we offer?
Working close to Watford Junction station and within walking distance to the shops and cafes of Watford town centre, your salary will £12 per hour.
In return we offer a competitive package with includes:
• 28 days annual leave and closure at Christmas and bank holidays
• Employer pension contributions up to 11%
• Development opportunities
• Staff discount scheme
• The opportunity to ‘win’ staff awards, including duvet days, free massages, shopping vouchers
When applying for Watford Community Housing, please consider our organisation’s values:
• Professional – We are honest, open and respectful. People trust us to keep our promises.
• Collaborative – We work together as one team and build lasting partnerships to get results.
• Forward-thinking – We have a can-do attitude and embrace opportunities to improve and innovate.
We reserve the right to close this advert earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date: 13th June 2021