Are you looking for a role which can help you learn some of the most valuable career skills to help you grow and gain the experience you need to succeed? Would you like to join a successful and growing local company? If so, we need ambitious Customer Service Advisors to be part of our dedicated and professional team.
Impact Call Centre is located on the Romsey Industrial Estate, which is just a short walk from Romsey train station, train journeys from Southampton Central take from as little as 11 minutes.
Impact Call Centre are a 24/7 outsourced Call Centre specialising in a wide range of sectors and our dedicated teams will deliver the best Customer Experience.
Your Customer Service Advisor Role:
We are on the hunt for both full and part time Customer Service Advisors to work within our team of friendly and fun people and to become part of our positive and encouraging environment. Responsibilities include:
- Support customers with diverse queries by phone, email and chat.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, chasing customer orders, refunds, providing product information and other customer service related tasks
- Consistently exceed expectations by delivering a world class customer service experience – being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
- Support other departments in line with business requirements
- Take ownership of your personal development and performance
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced, target driven environment
Why Choose Impact?
- Learn some of the most valuable career skills to help you grow and gain the experience you need to succeed
- Take your skills to the next level with our internal career progression. We actively promote from within
- Positive & encouraging environment - we never overlook when you go above & beyond in your work
- Apprenticeship diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- Work in a team of friendly and fun people
- Perks - there's lots of them!
Your Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment within our Customer Service Team, we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive Salary of £19,240 - £21,640 per annum
- Both Full and Part Time positions available
- 29 Days annual holiday raising to 33 Days
- Both home working and office working options available with all equipment provided
- Free hot and cold drinks delivered to your desk
- Staff canteen offering subsidised lunch/refreshments
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Dress down Fridays
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Subsidised staff entertainment
- Charity events throughout the year
- Full support and on-going training
- Fantastic Career Progression
All training to take place on company premises. Successful applicants will be subject to basic criminal record check.
Please note that after initial training in the office at Impact House, this role will be working from home until the current situation with COVID19 then allows for the Company to reopen the offices. There may be some limited office based training during this period of working from home; however our intention is to provide this remotely where it is deemed practical. Please also note for operational and support reasons this role is located in the Southampton area only.
To not miss out on the opportunity to join our team as our next Customer Service Advisor, click on the Apply Now button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!