Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator looking for a new challenge?
We are delighted to be working with our client based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. With over 20 years in the technology sector, our client prides itself on being one of the largest in its field and due to continued growth they are now on the look out for an additional Customer Service Administrator to join their Billings team.
Your Customer Service Administrator Role:
The primary purpose of this role will be to act as the main point of contact for customer billing enquiries and to manage these through to resolution agreeing acceptable outcomes with customers. You will also be required to efficiently and accurately manage customer contract cancellations.
This is a full time position based out of our client’s head office in Fareham. Other responsibilities include:
- Effectively managing customer billing enquiries in a timely and professional manner and ensuring all relevant processes are met.
- Identify and rectify and errors or omissions from customer billing whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage and action cancellation requests in a timely and professional manner
- Responsibly enforce final settlement fees and collecting corresponding debt
- Liaise with the Credit Controller to communicate and issues with payments
- Deliver all relevant communication to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Responsibly for ensuring all relevant financial paperwork and records are completed accurately, in a timely and professional manner
- Undertaking any additional ad hoc tasks as required by the business
Our Ideal Customer Service Administrator:
Our client is seeking a suitable candidate with at least one year’s previous experience in a similar customer facing related role. Other skills and attributes would be:
- GCSE Maths and English at a minimum of Grade C or Level 4
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quickly builds report and easily establishes relationships with customers
- Able to take ownership of issues through to resolution
- Results orientated and comfortable working within a fast-paced environment where they will be required to manage multiple tasks
- Fast learner with the ability and desire to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm and self controlled under pressure
- Knowledge of large-scale billing and payment systems within the IT industry (desirable)
In return for your continued hard work and commitment, our clients is offering the following package and benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week, typically 0900 - 1730
- Salary of £19k-£23k depending on experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays rising by one day per year
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
For the initial probation period (first 3 months) this role would be office based due to the level of support required. Our client's office is COVID secure with th majority of the current workforce working remotely. After the initial probation period, employees are able to work from home where deemed suitable. After the government work from home message reverts, the role will be primarily office based with remote working permissable in line with the Company Remote Working Policy (currently in draft form internally) likely to be at least 2 days per week.
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our clients next Customer Service Administrator, register your interest by clicking apply now! We look forward to meeting you!