Property & Construction
Here at Paradigm, we are committed to delivering excellent services to our customers and are constantly striving to drive improvement. We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking their feedback seriously. We view each complaint as an opportunity to identify what went wrong, put things right and use this insight to drive service improvements.
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills and a flair for writing in a way that is professional, friendly and can cut through the jargon for our customers. You will need to apply your investigative skills and take ownership of a caseload of complaints to deliver a fair and objective solution. If you have a passion for helping customers, can problem solve, influence others and identify the lessons we can learn, you sound like the perfect fit!
This is an interesting and fulfilling role where no day is the same. You will work within a wonderful team, have the opportunity to use customer insight to drive service improvement and influence outcomes for our customers.
The is a full time role, working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5:30pm. It offers the flexibility to work two days in our modern officers in Wooburn Green (near High Wycombe, with free parking) and three days remotely.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are a values driven, ambitious organisation. We’re Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment. We are clearly focussed on the delivery of our five-year corporate plan with ambitious and challenging objectives including improving our environment and sustainability targets to deliver quality homes to people who need them.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
- Holidays – 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Christmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to 5 days leave– subject to conditions
- Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee’s contribution rate.
- Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
- Annual Bous potential
- Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
- Family Friendly policies including generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan – worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more. It’s free to add up to 4 dependent children aged up to 24yrs (if in f/t education) and each child is entitled to 50% worth of your allowance for each category!
- Remote / hybrid working
- Up to 3 paid volunteer days a year
- Newly created modern and collaborative offices, with free parking and charging points for electric vehicles
- Rewards platform
- Opportunities for career advancement –
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ
We support flexible ways of working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.