We work with our customers and communities to change lives, and we’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Operations directorate as a Customer Relations Officer.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer care by being an ambassador for the customer and championing this across other teams. Your role will involve:
- Proactive communication with our customers across a range of outlets; telephone, text, email, letter and social media
- Log and monitor feedback on the housing management system, ensuring requests and complaints are dealt with appropriately
- Visiting customers in their home to deal with complaints/requests
- Working with planners to arrange repair works and raise works orders
- Reporting in customer satisfaction across all teams
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Ability to use IT systems, particularly Word and Excel to accurately input, record and extract data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team with a positive and proactive attitude to change
- Experience in a customer service environment dealing with complaints
- Planned/responsive repairs knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of disabled aids and adaptations
- Social housing experience
- Knowledge of basic repair, gas access, damp/condensation issues
Applicants must have a full valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes and maintain a satisfactory basic level DBS check.
In return, we offer a great range of benefits including 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays), employer pension contribution up to 11%, development opportunities and employee rewards such as shopping vouchers, duvet days and free massages. Our offices are conveniently located close to Watford Junction station and within walking distance to the shops and cafes of Watford town centre.
We reserve the right to close this advert if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing date: Monday 11th October