Marketing & Communications
We are on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future.
Millions of us go through life knowing that we should be doing more to save and invest for the future but we leave it at the bottom of our to-do-list because we don’t know where to start.
We are not taught how to save & invest at school, the investment industry is built to serve a wealthy minority and banks are only interested in selling products, not helping us achieve outcomes.
We are determined to change this by:
- making it easier for people to get started
- offering products to suit every need
- encouraging people to make the right decisions throughout their lives.
- bringing everything together in a service which is simple and enjoyable to use.
We are already helping over 500,000 people save and invest for their future. This is just the beginning.
Join us and help us change saving and investing for the better
Moneybox is growing rapidly, and our marketing team is no exception. We have more users, more budget, more accounts, more money invested, more features and more team members than ever before.
We’re looking for an experienced financial Content Writer to join our marketing team, focusing on retirement. You will help produce engaging and educational personal finance content to drive user engagement, product X-Sell and customer acquisition for the Moneybox Personal Pension. Knowledge and experience in creating pensions content would be a plus.
What You’ll Do
Our rapid growth means that the focus and responsibilities of any position can be quite dynamic – but here’s how we initially see your skills and passion coming to life at Moneybox.
- Produce best in class retirement content to support the Moneybox Personal Pension across a range of formats including articles, video scripts, in-app campaigns, customer emails and more
- Take complex topics and communicate them in a way that is engaging and easy to understand for customers
- Prepare content plans to support product launches
- Collaborate with teams across the business to agree content requirements and secure sign off within agreed deadlines
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns
- Brief internal and external designers to develop relevant assets to elevate written content
- Use data and insight to inform content development, including proactively identifying content gaps to recommend new ideas and opportunities
- Ensure tone, personality and style is consistent with our tone of voice
Who you are
- Genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world by helping everyone save and invest for their future.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to continue to build their career at a high-performing company
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently
- Outgoing and confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in
- Collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and Skills
- Excellent copywriting skills with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience and established portfolio of content (personal finance experience required, specifically within pensions would be preferred, but not necessary)
- Excellent project management skillsStrong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasksAbility to recommend specific content solutions to given problems, user pain points and needsAbility to understand data and use it effectively in the content writing process
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our offices are in London, by the Oxo Tower