Marketing & Communications
You will be doing research and collecting and conforming information
- Speaking on the telephone to relevant individuals and establishing/confirming facts surrounding the planning, design, procurement, construction and store operator and opening information on projects
- Conducting detailed and analytical web research, planning documents, company websites, media and social media searches and tracking and store locators to name the main avenues
Outbound telephone calls to speak to industry contacts to ascertain gain project and store operator and opening information. There is an element of cold calling companies and contacts who aren’t expecting a call from us, so a strong and confident phone manner is essential. Identify opportunities to expand the data set by seeking to question contacts beyond the initial reason for the call.
Conducting detailed and analytical Internet research to identify information.
Data entry of information accurately sourced onto the research database.
Maintaining existing relationships with industry contacts and sourcing/forming new.
Ensure that all data quality checks are completed daily to ensure that the information published to our customers is accurate and correct. Suggest areas where improvements could be made within Research, ensuring that our customers are receiving the best possible information available. Work closely with the Content & Outsource Partners to formulate strategies and implement tactics to drive up quality and productivity.
Investigate customer queries to identify ‘what/where/why’ and fact find to provide feedback to customers. You are required to process and co-ordinate all enquiries received via telephone, email and internal systems from our customers and commercial teams within agreed service levels and timeframe. This will entail using our content database to identify project information and working closely with customers and all areas of the business including outsource partners, with the ultimate aim of investigating queries raised and compiling an outcome response back to the query originator.
Provide support to the commercial team by assisting with project updates, prospect / account queries and provide regular industry / process updates to the teams to help with their knowledge development and ensure they are kept up to date with all industry news.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
· Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability and confidence to identify and implement areas of improvement
· Good telephone manner and investigative instincts are essential
· Excellent MS Office skills are preferable
· Experience of working within the Construction and/or Retail Industries would be an advantage but not essential
· An understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be beneficial but full training will be provided
· Strong eye for detail, inquisitive nature and objection handling skills
· You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach
· Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
· Tenacious and ambitious with a desire to succeed
· A professional, confident and flexible approach to working with people
· Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
· Ability to manage a heavy workload and to be able to hold accountability and deliver a wide range of tasks
· A positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent work ethic