Marketing & Communications
Are you our next Comms Hero?
We're on the lookout for a communications professional to join our dynamic and friendly team. If you're a motivated and self-driven expert with a passion for building engagement through online communities, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
You will act as a trusted advisor and business partner to multiple Directorates in our business, but you'll also take the lead in revolutionising our social media approach. We're looking for someone to plan and create engaging content including videos, text, imagery, and eye-catching animations.
You'll need to be able to demonstrate exceptional writing and text editing skills. With a proven track record of creating content for diverse audiences using concise and accurate plain English, you'll tailor messages for different audiences. You'll also be able to manage digital newsletters, keep our intranet and website up to date, and manage our events for colleagues and stakeholders.
We want someone who can weave our story into a captivating narrative, whether it's through publications like our Financial Statements or creating videos featuring our customers. You'll also be able to demonstrate media relations and crisis communications expertise.
If you have the relevant experience and can demonstrate you meet the criteria outlined in the person specification section of the job description, then don't hesitate to get in touch.
We are a values’ driven, ambitious organisation. We’re Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment. We employ around 580 people with an annual turnover in excess of £120m and manage in the region of 16,000 properties across the South-East of England, mainly in the Buckinghamshire area and surrounding counties.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
- Holidays – 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days
- Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee’s contribution rate.
- Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
- Annual Bonus potential
- Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
- Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan – worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more.
- Up to 3 paid ‘Giving Back (Volunteer) days per year
- Modern offices collaborative offices, with free parking charging points for electric vehicles
- Opportunities for career advancement – if that’s what you want and fine if you don’t
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ
We support flexible ways of working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.