Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with an excellent telephone manner looking to for a new challenge? Do you thrive on providing front line support services to both new and existing clients? If so, we at Moveware are looking for a Client Services individual to join our expanding team!
Moveware is a company dedicated to providing the highest quality of software and support services to the Moving & Storage Industry. Our software is used by some of the most prestigious companies all around the globe, and we continue to expand our offerings, as we evolve and improve our product suite and list of services.
Your Client Services Support Role:
We are looking for a talented individual to help us provide front-line customer support services to both current and existing clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Respond and manage client support requests received by phone and web according to company guidelines
- Prioritise requests according to urgency
- Ensure correct billing and quoting of client support requests
- Ensure client satisfaction with support levels
- Act as the central hub for support Requests
- Ensure tickets are assigned to the right resources internally
- Ensure tickets are being addressed effectively, escalate as needed
- Ensure that tickets are being prioritized properly
- Test all changes and fixes prior to sending to clients
- Identify gaps in internal knowledge or expertise according to trends (and develop reports to identify them)
- Provide clients with regular support updates and reporting
- Ensure that support communications templates are current and accurate
- Improve internal standards for customer facing support services
- Phone correspondence
- Move Support use
- E-mail correspondence
- Support reporting to customers
- Execute Support tickets that are received – primarily regarding Report building, Hosting, and Moveware how-to’s.
- Ensure that the necessary information is received from Implementations to ensure a smooth transition to Support.
Our Ideal Client Services Support Individual:
We are seeking a candidate who has both excellent Customer Service experience along a superb telephone manner. Other ideal skills and experience required will be:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of Moveware
- Excellent Phone Manner
- Excellent general IT skills
- Basic development and report writing skills
- To be able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to manage own time and plan activities to ensure objectives met.
Your Client Services Support Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment in our Client Services Support Team, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary of £33,000 per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Central location of Earlsfield, London (Currently working from home due to Covid)
Make sure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join our Client Services Support Team by clicking apply now. We look forward to meeting you.