Client Engagement Manager
Do you have working knowledge of the digital B2B and ecommerce B2C sector? Do you thrive on understanding client challenges and have the commercial clarity of thinking and be able to understand the bigger picture? If so, Unipro are on the hunt for an experienced Client Engagement Manager to join our client facing function and would like to hear from you.
Unipro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Client Engagement Manager Role Summary:
The Client Engagement Manager will take ownership of the new client opportunities from Sales and lead / co-ordinate the multifunctional bid team to deliver a compelling proposal, outlining the vision for the digital solution that solves the client’s problem.
You will then become the ongoing account Manager once the bid has been successful. You will thrive in working closely with the Client Facing team due to your strong appreciation for the underlying client challenges and how the team will deliver the solution.
To be considered for this position, you will need to be located within a commutable distance from our Chichester office, PO19.
Our Ideal Client Engagement Manager:
Working with the Director overseeing the opportunity to agree and execute the new account “pursuit” strategy whilst successfully managing and co-ordinating the Client Facing Bid Team: Oher responsibilities will include:
- Agree with the Client Facing team the profile of the required new business bid team
- Be the primary client contact all the way through to the purchase order being received, controlling and managing the client communications
- Generating proposals
- Manage the overall agency / client relationship
- Provide consultation to the client for potential solutions to the challenges that are impeding the client’s ability to achieve their stated goals and objectives
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute digital strategies, without getting stuck in the weeds
- Work with the Client Facing team to translate the business requirements into the technicalities of the development process
- Work closely with Clients to ensure high Client satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Grow the accounts by range/up selling.
- Develop credibility, reputation and relationships whilst providing holistic understanding of the account.
- Lead account status meetings, keeping both the client and internal stakeholders up to date with relevant and agreed reporting.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively work with the Senior Account Manager to develop an account planning process with respect to performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period, in line with the Company strategy.
- Facilitate and lead the bid team to devise holistic solutions that best address client needs in a mutually beneficial way. Co-ordinate the involvement of all relevant roles to a successful conclusion.
- Coordinate with project teams to create presentable and accurate commercial documentation, such as proposals and Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Record all appropriate sales activity, contacts, opportunity statuses on the company CRM and other appropriate tools used by Unipro.
- Generate an effective monthly sales forecast in a format as agreed with the Heads of Sales, Account Management and Finance
- Coordinate with project teams to ensure that completed work gets invoiced accurately in a timely manner and in accordance with correct process.
- Implement an efficient analysis of Sales, or account performance and associated remedial action where required to include but not be limited to:
- Review Performance Vs Forecast
- Review Performance Vs Target (Budget)
Required Skills and Experience:
If you can fulfil most of the following attributes, skills and experience shown below, this could well be the job for you:
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following roles within an agency environment; Account Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager
- Knowledge of digital B2B and ecommerce B2C.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Empathetic to the Client’s goals, drivers and needs.
- A service-oriented approach to supporting the client.
- Commercially astute and technically aware.
- Understands specific knowledge of key Unipro services.
- Proven knowledge of digital strategy.
- Understanding of digital product development and delivery practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of digital platforms, processes and techniques.
- A creative thinker who can tactically implement chosen ideas.
- The ability to co-ordinate and work collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Confidence in communicating with:
- clients, recognising and appreciating their business drivers and pain points
- project delivery (specifically project management)
- technical leads
- Demonstrable ability to proactively and innovatively solve problems.
- Demonstrable experience in account management and successful client relationship management, and in providing counsel on strategic planning and tactical implementation.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a strong presentation style and techniques.
- First-class organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook.
- The ability to conduct themselves in the appropriate professional tone;
- The gravitas to give clients trust in your work.
- Working knowledge of the general legal and financial aspects of business.
Your Client Engagement Manager Benefits:
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Highly competitive market leading salary
- Continuous Training & Development
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Private Healthcare
- Group Life Assurance
- Remote/hybrid working
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next Client Engagement Manager, click the Apply button below to register your interest and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.