Property & Construction
Be a part of our success at a critical stage in our transformation programme which encompasses the implementation of a new Housing Management System (Civica Cx) in the final stages of delivery. We are looking for someone to join the team who is focused on execution and delivery, wanting to make a difference and driven to succeed.
Reporting to the Assistant Director - People with a dotted line in to the Head of Business Transformation, this role will lead and deliver core change elements of this transformation programme that have already been scoped and planned. Working across an established programme structure the successful applicant will work closely with representation across the whole business, our Project Managers and Workstream Leads. We are looking for someone with the right balance of change management, change learning & change communications, business acumen, stakeholder engagement skills and managing through business transformation experience. The Change Manager will proactively take responsibility for providing key change management services on this system implementation and utilise core skills to deliver on time and within the defined scope.
To be successful in this role you must be able to attend our Head Office near High Wycombe (HP10 0DF) a minimum of twice a week and more often during the training and Go Live periods.
Key responsibilities include:
- The execution and management of the training plan as drafted agreed
- Co-ordination and scheduling of the relevant activities with Project Managers across all product areas in regard to training material preparation, Cx Essential delivery for testing etc
- Planning and devising the approach to support go live – drawing upon wider programme resources to provide further training, support, drop ins as the system goes live
- Developing business readiness assessments in conjunction with Product PMs and feeding this into transition planning
- Working closely with communications and business workstream to outline impacts across roles and responsibilities building on training needs analysis, impact assessments created to date
- Working closely with external training providers to develop and deliver Paradigm specific content
- Managing the Training Consultant relationships and directly line managing 2x FTC training resources to develop and execute training.