This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With 15,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
Are you an experienced Carpenter looking for a new role? We have exciting opportunities for Carpenters / Joiners to join us on a full time, permanent basis, to carry out day to day Fire Risk Actions/maintenance and certification work including, Fire Door Maintenance, Fire Door Installation, Fire Stopping and general maintenance associated with the Compliance. Paradigm's Compliance Team is an integral service required to ensure 100% compliance with the Fire Risk Assessment actions on all of our properties.
• Work unsupervised and in accordance with all policies and procedures to achieve a level of compliance and service whilst providing excellent customer service to tenants.
• Carry out general carpentry and joinery and perform scheduled/reactive maintenance repairs, Fire Door maintenance, Fire Door Installation and general fire risk maintenance.
• Certify work to the required standard (FIRAS/BM Trada)
What we're looking for :
• Have experience or Certification in Fire Door Installation, Fire Door Maintenance and Fire Stopping Installation.
• Hold a relevant City & Guilds Part 1 & 2, NVQ2 or have in depth experience in a carpentry / joinery role.
• Having knowledge and experience of Passive fire risk works would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Please note that we will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time, therefore reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.