Care & Social Care
Bluebird Care has an amazing opportunity for a domiciliary Care Supervisor to join our ever expanding team of inspirational and dedicated Care Supervisors in the Birmingham East, Sutton, Coldfield, Castle Bromwich, Edrington, Great Barr and surrounding areas. We are looking for someone to share our high-quality values. It is essential that applicants are a driver with access to their own car for this role.
About the Role:
The role of the Care Supervisor is integral to the team, providing our Care Assistants and customers with guidance and support to ensure for the efficient and effective running of our territory. Working hours: 8.30 to 17.00, Monday to Friday. Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Effective implementation of customer care assessments, care and support plans, risk assessments and reviews.
- Liaising with Care Managers to manage and monitor performance of Care Assistants.
- Engaging in regular observations with Care Assistants in the field.
- Communicating effectively with office team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Networking with external professionals to support the growth of our territory.
- Care and support duties as required.
- To support the team with the weekly on-call duties.
Our Ideal Care Supervisor
We are seeking a candidate with previous experience in a domiciliary care setting with at least 1 years’ experience in a Care Supervisor position. Other skills and requirements will include:
- A comprehensive understanding of the social care sector.
- Care NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS check (completed on induction)
Your Care Supervisor Benefits:
In return for your hard work and continued commitment, we are offering the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary of £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
- Full paid Induction and training
- Mileage Contribution
- 28 days holiday including additional paid day off for your birthday
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Referral Programme
- Store Discounts
- Full Time Position
To not miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic Care Supervisor team, click the apply now button and register your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!