Care & Social Care
Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an established and successful business based in Ringwood, Hampshire, in the recruitment of a Care Quality & Compliance Lead.
Our Client offers a caring, supportive residential environment for the young people in their care. They have a number of years’ experience in high quality childcare supporting children from 10 to 18 years old, with a focus centred on the needs of the child.
The purpose of this role is to oversee and take responsibility for Resources, Referrals and Compliance.
- Managing induction/probation periods of peripatetic team
- Line managing team members and ensuring they are trained in line with Children’s Homes Regulations
- Supervision of team as per children's homes regulations
- Act as the first line of contact for customers and potential customers, responding to enquiries and requests promptly and efficiently
- Maintains and develops the existing referral system, policies and procedures.
- Works efficiently coordinating referrals and making effective placements.
- Responding appropriately to customer’s requests for referrals, matching need to appropriate available vacancies to achieve the best possible match for the home/service and local authority requirement for the child/children.
- To identify and communicate improvements to processes to Operations Director / Deputy Operations Manager .
- Ensuring the company remains compliant – for example booking health and safety inspections, overseeing vehicle administration and keeping records up to date
- Working with children, young people
- Multi agency working
- Writing, editing, proof reading reports and records, high standard of IT experience
- Previous experience of undertaking quality assurance in heath/education/social care
- Producing Management Information
- Managing a team
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.