Care & Social Care
Are you a Registered Care Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role? Are you responsible, compassionate, adaptive person of integrity who treats people with dignity whilst ensuring their confidentiality? If so, we are looking for a Care Manager within our Supported Living team and would like to hear from you.
We are passionate about delivering quality housing and support for individuals aged 18-65, with mild to severe learning disabilities, mental health challenges, distressed behaviours, Autism, or those in need of transitional care, mother & baby care, and/or vulnerable women.
As such, we need an experienced registered care manager to work with us to facilitate the provision of supported living activities of the company.
Your Care Manager Role:
As a care manager, you will be responsible for meeting the national minimum standards issued by the CQC, as well as striving to exceed them. We require that you have at least five years of prior experience as a registered care manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of running the services; including, supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances, and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Recruitment, training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Networking and liaising with local authorities, commissioners, and other professionals to sustain and grow the services.
- Management of Supported Living
Our ideal Care Manager:
To become part of our Supported Living Team, our ideal candidate must have:
- Have 5 years minimum experience within the health and social care sector as a CQC registered manager.
- Have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, mother and baby care, transitional care for young people, or mental health.
- Have a full record of satisfactory references.
- Will hold an endorsed Level 5 Health and Social Care qualification with leadership and management.
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Be proficient in their written, communication and budgetary skills.
- Have worked at a supervisory capacity.
Your Care Manager Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment within our Supported Living Team, we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Market Leading Salary of £30k - £40k Depending on Experience
- Salary Review after initial probation period
- Immediate Start Date
To not miss out on the opportunity to join our team as our next Care Manager, click on the Apply Now button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!