Care & Social Care
Are you a Registered Care Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role? Are you responsible, compassionate, adaptive person of integrity who treats people with dignity whilst ensuring their confidentiality? If so, we are looking for a Care Manager within our Domiciliary Care team and would like to hear from you.
We are passionate about delivering quality support for individuals aged 18-65, who live in their own home.
As such, we need an experienced registered care manager to work with us to facilitate the provision of domiciliary care activities within the company.
Your Care Manager Role:
As a care manager, you will be responsible for meeting the national minimum standards issued by the CQC, as well as striving to exceed them. We require that you have at least three years of prior experience as a registered care manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of running the services; including, supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management and finances.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Recruitment, training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Networking and liaising with local authorities, commissioners, and other professionals to sustain and grow the services.
- Management of Domiciliary Care.
Our ideal Care Manager:
To become part of our Domiciliary Care Team, our ideal candidate must have:
- Have 3 years minimum experience within the health and social care sector as a CQC registered manager.
- Have experience of working with younger adults and the elderly within their own home.
- Have a full record of satisfactory references.
- Will hold an endorsed Level 5 Health and Social Care qualification with leadership and management.
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Be proficient in their written, communication and budgetary skills.
- Have worked at a supervisory capacity.
Your Care Manager Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment within our Domiciliary Care Team, we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Market Leading Salary of £30k - £33k Depending on Experience.
- Salary Review after initial probation period
- Immediate Start Date