Care & Social Care
*Multiple Care Worker roles available in LN4, LN5 and NG34.
Make a positive difference to people’s lives in your local community. Unlike a warehouse, supermarket, or hospitality job, becoming a Fosse Care Worker allows you to work flexible hours to suit your needs, gets you paid travel time and mileage, and gives you access to our benefit/bonus schemes!
We understand the dedication needed to be a Care Assistant and to show our appreciation we offer:
· £300 joining bonus | £100 after your first working week and another £200 after your probation period*
· Paid training week | You'll receive full pay for your initial training
· Paid travel time | Paid travel expenses whilst on care
· Flexible working hours | We care about healthy work life balance that suits you
· ‘Zero-hour’ and ‘Guaranteed Hours’ contracts available | A choice of contracts tailored to you
· Workplace Pension Scheme | We invest in your future and support you with your own pension
· Extra pay for bank holidays | We generously reward you for unsociable shifts
· Up to 28 days paid holiday, per annum | We understand how important it is to take time off
· Free, online training and continuous support | We’re here to help and support you in your career as a Care Assistant
· Free company smartphone, uniform & PPE | Everything you need to make work life easier
· Early Pay Scheme | Get access to your wages early if you need it before payday
· £150 Referral Bonus | Bring a friend or family member on board and get £150
We are the leading social care providers across Lincoln, and we pride ourselves on our client and employee satisfaction. We’ll do everything we can to support you in your new, rewarding role as a Fosse Care Worker.
As a Fosse Care Assistant, you will be passionate about helping your service users in their homes – either as a lone worker or with a partner – to provide care and support services as required. This will include:
· Personal care - most often bathing, toileting, dressing, repositioning, and tasks relating to hygiene, cleanliness, and health
· Basic housekeeping and cooking or helping with mealtimes
· Administering medication
· Accompanying them on trips and offering companionship and support.
· Complete daily documentation of your visits on your smartphone
Whether you have experience as a Care Assistant or you're looking for a new career in a rewarding industry, we would love to welcome you to the Fosse Family!