Care & Social Care
Calling all Care Assistants
Are you a caring, kind and motivated individual, with a passion of making a difference to someone’s life? If so, Advanced Personnel homecare are looking for carers like you to join our ever expanding team!
We are seeking candidates who can provide person centred care and support to vulnerable people living in their own home.
Your role will be to support people in all aspects of their daily lives with tasks ranging from:
- Personal care
- Assisting with/prompting medication
- Meal preparation along with supporting an individual to eat and drink
- Assisting with socialising and accessing their local community
To achieve this, we are looking for caring, compassionate and motivated individuals who understand how to deliver high quality care and a great customer service.
In return for your continued commitment and dedication, we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Earn upto £12.00 per hour
- Enhanced rates on public holidays
- Paid mileage and guaranteed travel time in between care calls
- Paid DBS
- Full training including Care Certificate
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Continuous support and professional development throughout your employment, including regular supervision.
Please Note: FULL DRIVERS LICENCE AND ACCESS TO A CAR IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
ONE WEEKEND ON/ONE WEEKEND OFF
We are looking for passionate, motivated, caring people. If you feel you have the qualities to become a carer, we would love to hear from you! Please click “APPLY” below to register your interest and an experienced member of the team will be in touch!