Care & Social Care
Bluebird Care has an amazing opportunity for a domiciliary Care Assistant to join our ever expanding team of inspirational and dedicated Care Assistants in the Birmingham, Sutton, Coldfield, Castle Bromwich, Edrington, Great Barr and surrounding areas. We are looking for someone to share our high-quality values.
About the role:
Bluebird Care is an outstanding domiciliary care agency who deliver a high standard of care to individuals with a varied range of needs.
Our Care Assistants specialise in supporting clients with all aspects of their day to day living so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life in the comfort of their own homes.
Our Ideal Care Assistant:
We are seeking Care Assistants on both a full time and part time basis and also require Senior Care Assistants on the same basis. Candidates must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle and live within a 5-6 mile radius of the required locations.
Your Care Assistant Benefits:
In return for your hard work and continued commitment, we are offering the following benefits:
- £9-£12 plus per hour + Generous Mileage and Paid Travel Time
- Full Induction and continuous award winning training
- Free QCF training after probation period
- 2 free uniforms and clipboards
- Fantastic “In field” support
- Defined Career Path
- Part investment in your professional development – Induction to the Care Certificate
- Career development opportunities
- Local work
- Performance Bonus
- Full and part time hours available
To not miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic Care Assistant team, click the apply now button and register your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!