We are looking for a Business Support Apprentice to join our Partnerships team. You will be trained, mentored and join a flourishing team to help us deliver high-quality housing services.
In this role you will need to:
- provide support to the Partnerships team in the delivery of housing, community and other new business opportunities
- take personal responsibility to ensure the delivery of a high standard of customer service that is responsive to customer needs and meets the organisations service standards
What are we looking for?
You will be customer-focused, with the ability to prioritise, organise and manage a diverse workload. You’ll be supported to produce accurate and concise reports, prepare letters and reports, accurate filing and scanning, as well as general administrative duties.
- The desire to provide a strong customer service
- High attention to detail
- Good IT skills and enthusiasm to learn new applications
- The ability to work effectively and professionally in challenging situations and seek support or advice where appropriate
- The ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
What can we offer you?
We know that people are our most valuable assets, so we offer a range of benefits including 28 days’ annual leave, an employer pension contribution of up to 11%, development opportunities and access to a comprehensive employee rewards scheme.
How to apply
If this sounds like your next role, click ‘apply now’, tell us why you've got what it takes and send us a copy of your current CV.
The closing date is 01/08/2022, (but please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a large response). Interviews will take place in the week commencing 08/08/2022.